Subscribe To Our NewsLetter
Share This Post:
Without a doubt, eCommerce is one of the most lucrative business sectors, and it will remain at the top of the list for the foreseeable future. However, the question of what makes an eCommerce store successful is constant. The short answer is that it depends on the platform that your eCommerce store is based on.
So, how does one go about setting up a high-quality eCommerce store?
If you want to create a robust content-driven eCommerce store, Drupal Commerce is the best option. Drupal Commerce, a full-featured Content Management System, is a shining star in the world of eCommerce platform development.
So here in the informative piece, you’ll learn about the benefits of Drupal Commerce for creating an eCommerce store and why you should consider it for your enterprise.
Top Advantages of Drupal Commerce- 2022 and Beyond
Drupal Commerce is great for businesses at any development stage. Its open-source solution provides quality, innovative features, adaptability, thus speed and amazing safety measures. Enough to make it suitable for any business, plus accessible even for people who are not so tech-savvy.
#1 Order Management Tools: Hussle Free Management
One of the most appealing features of Drupal commerce is that it includes order management capabilities as part of the CMS’s overall administrative toolkit.
Businesses can use this management tool to handle their orders, disseminate updates via the website, and so on. It also aids in the proper tracking of all consumer communications in order to create robust audit trails.
#2 Integrations: No Need For Third Party Hand
Running an eCommerce store isn’t easy because you’ll often require third-party integrations like APIs and other tools. Drupal Commerce, on the other hand, comes with its own set of modules, themes, and plug-ins.
A RESTful API can also be used to integrate it with external systems. This indicates that a business may use third-party solutions to tinker with a particular capability, such as expand, supplement, and so on.
#3 Analytics: Conducive and Insightful
Running a business without effective tracking, management, and analytics is similar to driving a car without brakes. For a complete understanding of the operations, analytics are required.
However, such analytics is proven much more vital. in the world of e-commerce, where businesses must keep track of visitors, popular products, market trends, and numerous other elements in order to maximize their business potential and continue servicing their customers’ demands. Drupal Commerce is also well-suited to this type of reporting, ensuring that e-commerce merchants have all the information they want.
We all know that WordPress and Magneto may be praised by some as the most cost-effective alternatives for e-commerce development, but the costs connected with these solutions might be prohibitive, especially if you want to establish a complicated site.
However, while utilizing Drupal Commerce, the high prices are not an issue because it is available for free. This implies that organizations using Drupal do not have to pay for premium modules, plug-ins, or other features. Furthermore, the fact that Drupal modules are free has no influence on their compatibility or easy integration.
Some of Drupal Commerce’s Best Features
After learning about the benefits, the next obvious question that may arise is about Drupal Commerce features. So, let’s have a look at some of the greatest features that Drupal Commerce has to offer when it comes to creating an e-commerce store with Drupal.
1. Apart from the basic functions such as product display, pricing, description, comments, and reviews, there are a number of other aspects to consider. You can have as many custom fields as you like, such as adding supplier data, invoice details, radio buttons for picking pickup or delivery, seasonal category settings, and so on.
2. As previously stated, Drupal commerce’s Order management tool allows you to monitor, manage, and amend orders on your website. It allows consumers to confirm orders via email, builds your own checkout procedure with configurable order status, and generates customizable PDF invoices.
3. In Drupal Commerce, you’ll get new functionality that allows you to create a new product and content page, and product pages all at once in the store. It saves time and allows you to present a new product in a simple and effective manner.
4. You must check whether the tax amount is included in the total amount before a customer adds something to his cart. Drupal Commerce offers a flexible framework that allows you to add numerous taxes based on your location. You can also display the itemized tax part of the consumers’ total.
5. You may occasionally provide discount coupon codes to your users as part of sales promotions. You may add coupons to a line item or a Checkout in Drupal Commerce Core, which your customers can use to get additional savings.
6. You obviously want to redirect your consumers to the payment gateways when they add things to their cart. For a better user experience, Drupal Commerce allows you to integrate various third-party payment gateways.
7. These gateways will return customers back to the site after the confirmation of a successful payment transaction. Drupal’s excellent security and accessibility features ensure that your data is kept safe.
With these broad features of Drupal Commerce, any online store can fetch the right amount of success. Drupal as an open-source CMS offers all the desired flexibility to its users to experiment.
Also, it’s not just the features that make Drupal commerce popular; it’s also the trusted clients who believe in its strength, such as Royal Mail in the United Kingdom, Eurocentres, McDonald’s in France, and a slew of other leading consumer brands.
Drupal is the way of the future, and Drupal Commerce is the only proven platform that can meet your rich content and commerce demands with the greatest eCommerce solution. It offers you enough modules, themes, and plugins absolutely free of cost or at a reasonable price.
We at LN Webworks offer full-suit Drupal Ecommerce services. We don’t mind building a highly accessible, scalable, and engaging e-store for your business that drives footfall and increases revenue. For more information on how we can build your next e-commerce idea utilizing Drupal commerce, don’t forget to contact us.
Shikha KumarCo-Founder & Director
Shikha is a senior full-stack web developer who easily adapts to any technology required for clients' projects. She has experience working in-house for large companies and as a consultant for a variety of organizations. She communicates well, prefers Agile methods, and has managed teams of all sizes.