Our Expectations From You
- Perform manual of web & mobile applications to ensure the software meets requirements and is fit for use.
- Create and update test cases according to project details and schedule.
- Understand requirements & user stories, system requirements and create corresponding test cases.
- Write, execute, and update testing scripts to automate test cases.
- Communicate testing progress, results, and other relevant information to the project team and other stakeholders based on test plans.
- Familiarization with the latest trends and themes of Drupal CMS
- Track defects, create and maintain testing reports.
- Perform basic security testing and performance testing.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience in manual testing.
- Strong experience in creating test data and test cases.
- Experience with Selenium & API testing with Postman (preferred).
- Knowledge with load testing using JMeter or similar tool.
- Knowledge of performance testing via ZAP or similar tool.
- Experience in GUI testing and mobile application testing.
- Domain knowledge of eCommerce (preferred).
- Experience in testing within iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.
Would be awesome to have
- Strong Communications Skills
- Ability to work with different teams.
Working At LN Webworks
We invite you to explore your career path here at LN Webworks and work with some of the largest and most-recognized brands in the world. If you are capable and in the pursuit of excellence in the IT industry then Look no further as LN Webworks Pvt Ltd have the most competent full-time job opportunities that shall boost your career trajectory.
Our global delivery HQ is in Ludhiana, India with a Branch Office in Dehradun, India, along with sales offices in the New York US.
Why LN Webworks ?
- Present in 3 locations.
- Pioneers of digital experience services in the region.
- We started in 2013 with team of 2 and Now we have 80+ happy team members in Ludhiana & Dehradun Locations. That's the proof that we know how to survive & thrive :)
- This one is really interesting. The average tenure of our team member with LN Webworks is 5+ years - we must be doing something right. :)
- Amazing healthy & calm workspace with full of greenery all around. Both of our lawns are packed with basketball and Badminton players during break times.
- Yoga sessions, Dance sessions, Tech presentations, Coaching from experts, Weekly activities, Food stalls, In house DJ parties, Gaming Competitions, you name it :) We are doing all of this
- Need we say more?