Our Expectations From You
- Responsible for overall implementation of Learning And Migration Program (LAMP) – direct and the partnership, with the support of the teams.
- Lead & coordinate the planning, development, and implementation of LAMP to ensure that it remains focused on the program and organization’s vision and mission.
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the program, performs periodic cost analyses, and ensures timely reporting.
- Establishes and implements operating procedures; monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Serves as a point of collaboration, to both internal and external constituencies on operational matters pertaining to the mission, goals, objectives, and work scope of the program.
- Working closely with the Program Director, LAMP, designs, implements, and evaluates the staffing to effectively accomplish the goal and objectives of the program; recruits, trains, and manages professional/technical and support staff on both a professional and administrative basis.
- Demonstrates good governance within program delivery and financial management, ensuring that all systems and controls are in place and followed to allow accurate reporting and cost effectiveness.
- Plan monthly and Quarterly monitoring reviews of the programs to ensure smooth progress. Oversee program tracking processes and organize them to ensure donor satisfaction.
- Leads all donor meeting & engagement along with the State leads, and teams, and prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Proven track record of developing and managing high quality and innovative campaigns
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinker, with a vision for institutional building, sustainability and scalability
- High level of team management, Latest Web development Challenges Knowledge and interpersonal skills and exhibits self-awareness
- Strong conceptual and analytical awareness of program quality and other implementation challenges faced by team and partners
- Aptitude for internal and external networking
- Good research and data analysis skills with program planning and design, monitoring and evaluation techniques
- Good financial and budget management experience
- High personal & professional integrity.
Would be awesome to have
- Strong Communications Skills
- Ability to work with different teams.
Working At LN Webworks
We invite you to explore your career path here at LN Webworks and work with some of the largest and most-recognized brands in the world. If you are capable and in the pursuit of excellence in the IT industry then Look no further as LN Webworks Pvt Ltd have the most competent full-time job opportunities that shall boost your career trajectory.
Our global delivery HQ is in Ludhiana, India with a Branch Office in Dehradun, India, along with sales offices in the New York US.
Why LN Webworks ?
- Present in 3 locations.
- Pioneers of digital experience services in the region.
- We started in 2013 with team of 2 and Now we have 80+ happy team members in Ludhiana & Dehradun Locations. That's the proof that we know how to survive & thrive :)
- This one is really interesting. The average tenure of our team member with LN Webworks is 5+ years - we must be doing something right. :)
- Amazing healthy & calm workspace with full of greenery all around. Both of our lawns are packed with basketball and Badminton players during break times.
- Yoga sessions, Dance sessions, Tech presentations, Coaching from experts, Weekly activities, Food stalls, In house DJ parties, Gaming Competitions, you name it :) We are doing all of this
- Need we say more?