Our Expectations From You
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment and/or facilities.
- Monitors database performance and recommends changes.
- Supports multiple systems or applications of medium to highly complex (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity, and accessibility.
- Acts as the technical liaison between operations teams, engineers and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing solutions supportability.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and execution of backup and disaster recovery plan for infrastructure solutions.
- Actively monitors and publishes the availability plan, discussing the ability of the IT infrastructure to meet the availability requirements of the business.
- 0-2 years of experience in DevOps/Infrastructure/ Backend.
- Should have hands on experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP). Preferably in GCP, Stack Driver, GKI
- Should have hands on experience with infrastructure orchestration tools (Terraform, etc)
- Should have hands on experience in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)
- Should have hands on experience in CI/CD pipelines, software-automation production systems (BuildKite, Jenkins and Selenium)
- Should have understanding on versioning tools like Git and GitHub
- Should have knowledge of Best Security Practices
- Should have hands on experience with observability and monitoring tools (Prometheus, New Relic)
- Should have experience with open-source web architecture such as Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Varnish, etc.
Would be awesome to have
- Strong Communications Skills
- Ability to work with different teams.
Working At LN Webworks
We invite you to explore your career path here at LN Webworks and work with some of the largest and most-recognized brands in the world. If you are capable and in the pursuit of excellence in the IT industry then Look no further as LN Webworks Pvt Ltd have the most competent full-time job opportunities that shall boost your career trajectory.
Our global delivery HQ is in Ludhiana, India with a Branch Office in Dehradun, India, along with sales offices in the New York US.
Why LN Webworks ?
- Present in 3 locations.
- Pioneers of digital experience services in the region.
- We started in 2013 with team of 2 and Now we have 80+ happy team members in Ludhiana & Dehradun Locations. That's the proof that we know how to survive & thrive :)
- This one is really interesting. The average tenure of our team member with LN Webworks is 5+ years - we must be doing something right. :)
- Amazing healthy & calm workspace with full of greenery all around. Both of our lawns are packed with basketball and Badminton players during break times.
- Yoga sessions, Dance sessions, Tech presentations, Coaching from experts, Weekly activities, Food stalls, In house DJ parties, Gaming Competitions, you name it :) We are doing all of this
- Need we say more?