Our Expectations From You
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project by leading the planning of product release plans and setting expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Analyze the practicality of development requirements of new systems and upgradations to existing systems.
- Participate in user acceptance testing
- Gather & document requirements using tools like interviews, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, etc.
- Define product vision, road map, and growth opportunities, outlining the vision and direction for the product offering.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features in the form of product backlog and prioritize features based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product and create conceptual prototypes.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Strong analytical and product management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group acting as a liaison between technology teams, support teams and business units.
- Excellent documentation, verbal & written communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar role for web/mobile projects.
Would be awesome to have
- Strong Communications Skills
- Ability to work with different teams.
Working At LN Webworks
We invite you to explore your career path here at LN Webworks and work with some of the largest and most-recognized brands in the world. If you are capable and in the pursuit of excellence in the IT industry then Look no further as LN Webworks Pvt Ltd have the most competent full-time job opportunities that shall boost your career trajectory.
Our global delivery HQ is in Ludhiana, India with a Branch Office in Dehradun, India, along with sales offices in the New York US.
Why LN Webworks ?
- Present in 3 locations.
- Pioneers of digital experience services in the region.
- We started in 2013 with team of 2 and Now we have 80+ happy team members in Ludhiana & Dehradun Locations. That's the proof that we know how to survive & thrive :)
- This one is really interesting. The average tenure of our team member with LN Webworks is 5+ years - we must be doing something right. :)
- Amazing healthy & calm workspace with full of greenery all around. Both of our lawns are packed with basketball and Badminton players during break times.
- Yoga sessions, Dance sessions, Tech presentations, Coaching from experts, Weekly activities, Food stalls, In house DJ parties, Gaming Competitions, you name it :) We are doing all of this
- Need we say more?